Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

It has been a long time since I have blogged. It just seems so hard to find the time lately. Mother's Day was nice and eventful for me. Rod gave me my gift a day early which was a massage membership which gives me like 5 prgnancy massages. I had my first one Saturday and wow was I glad he thought of that. It was so nice to relax. Sunday I had to be at church at 8:00, an hour early to practice with the choir since I am the pianist. Then I played for the primary during sacrament. Then I subbed in Primary for the primary pianist who was out of town, but had to step out during Reliefe Society to sing for a lesson that someone had asked me to sing for. It was definately one musical day. Rod made me dinner and lunch though and let me take a nap and relax, so it was nice to have my first official Mother's Day. I am grateful for such a wonderful husband too!

I feel like I amr eally growing now, at least stomach wise. One of my patient's told me today that the old wive's tale is that you gain everywhere if you carry a girl. I don't know if that was her nice way of telling me I am getting fat, or if I am just sensitive as I see my belly swelling more and more each day. Rod is still prestering me to take new photos and post them, maybe I will get brave enough to do that. I am going to have to buy Maternity scrubs pretty soon. My little one is very active and responds to noise. She loves to "dance" when I play the piano or sing and she really responds to her daddy's voice...or any guy's voice that resembles it. Allright, that is all going on in our lives for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

About the picture taking, I don't have very many pictures of me during my pregnancy, I just could't get to it. 3 days before Savannah was born, we were on a picture hiatus and took tons of me very pregnant!! Hope you don't mind, I saw you listed on Katie & Steve's blog and wanted to take a peek. Our blog is: http://princetribe.blogspot.com/ I'm a newbie, just started on the 8th!!! --Mandy

Here We Are

Here We Are
My first blog experience

Halloween in AZ

This is the first picture I could find of us. Really it is Christmas now. Rod and I had fun planning this Halloween party. I even thought it would be a good time to make costumes ( I will think more about that next time).

Europe up till now

We spent a month this summer in Europe and it was so fun!! Then we packed up and moved from Bullhead City to Tempe, AZ. Roderick is enjoying his time finishing his Economics degree at ASU ( although finals stink). I am being a dental hygienist in Scottsdale, which is very fun! I love the people I work with and it keeps me busy. We are getting ready to head up to Utah next week for our Christmas break and can't wait. This blogging stuff is fun!

Italy Rocks

Italy Rocks
mopeds are the coolest

Our Summer Trip

Our Summer Trip
Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!