Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pet Peeves

So maybe it is just because I am pregnant, but I think all of my pet peeves are coming out at once. Like the girl who tries to tell me at work what to eat and not to eat and then asks me how much weight I have gained. Seriously. Or the one who follows you around all day instead of doing her job....okay so I guess mostly my biggest pet peeve is rude people. I mean seriously what made your day so bad that you need to come visit me and be as rude as possible. Case in point, my last patient today has cancelled a million times, then he asks me a question about something dental related in the chair and I start to explain and he promptly tells me, " I don't care", well then why did you ask. Then when I tell him it is important to keep his appointments, he tells me, "I don't care" . I felt like poking him with one of my instruments. Maybe I have been in Scottsdale too long, but I swear people here think that their time is more precious than anybody else's. Then he tells me he needs to be out of there in 30 minutes. Fine, let me run your mouth through the pressure washer. Okay obviously I am cranky today, can you all tell?

On to happier moments...I am going to visit my family next weekend for Easter and can't wait to see allmy cute nieces and nephews dying eggs. This is one of my favorite events every year, especially last year when Jared Amber's youngest was throwing the eggs into the dye. Good thing we had lots of newspapers out. What a fun time of year. I love all holidays, but especially this one because the spring weather is getting so nice. I just can't believe Easter is in March this year. Super early. What is everyone else doing for Easter?

1 comment:

misha~sha-sha said...

Hey April!
It's totally normal to be like that when you are pregnant. All those extra hormones make you feel like a teenager again. And to me, the whole world smelled bad. I couldn't stand the smell of anything...including my husband. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Here We Are

Here We Are
My first blog experience

Halloween in AZ

This is the first picture I could find of us. Really it is Christmas now. Rod and I had fun planning this Halloween party. I even thought it would be a good time to make costumes ( I will think more about that next time).

Europe up till now

We spent a month this summer in Europe and it was so fun!! Then we packed up and moved from Bullhead City to Tempe, AZ. Roderick is enjoying his time finishing his Economics degree at ASU ( although finals stink). I am being a dental hygienist in Scottsdale, which is very fun! I love the people I work with and it keeps me busy. We are getting ready to head up to Utah next week for our Christmas break and can't wait. This blogging stuff is fun!

Italy Rocks

Italy Rocks
mopeds are the coolest

Our Summer Trip

Our Summer Trip
Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!