Saturday, March 1, 2008

Life Goes On

No picture for me this post, but we should all be happy that I am posting twice in a 3-4 week period. This usually never happens, but I figure I will try to be better about keeping up with life in general. We are both busy, Rod at work with Vanguard and me at work in the dental field. I just got called to Enrichment committee and to be the ward choir pianist and am still feeling tired. However in a few days I will be starting my second trimester and I hear that energy is much higher in those months. I am really hoping for that. Milo our puppy is still as crazy as usual, but we love him. We went looking at tropical fish today, as if we need more pets right? I am just trying to stay sane between life, school, and all the other things that come up on a daily basis, but we are happy just the same. Yesterday we saw the movie Penelope. A must see for anyone who likes a good story. Even Roderick found himself enjoying it. We are not spending our time campaigning as much with Mitt being out of the race so that part of our life has definately calmed down. Ah....off to see what Tivo has on for us!! BTW, check out my youtube human tetris link, it made me laugh till I cried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

April- always glad to see some posting from you. I miss you guys tons! I hope your pregnancy is going well. Have you been to my blog yet?
familytripp.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ps I LOVE that human tetris thing too...I've watched that before & it's hilarious!! I really wish I could try it.

Here We Are

Here We Are
My first blog experience

Halloween in AZ

This is the first picture I could find of us. Really it is Christmas now. Rod and I had fun planning this Halloween party. I even thought it would be a good time to make costumes ( I will think more about that next time).

Europe up till now

We spent a month this summer in Europe and it was so fun!! Then we packed up and moved from Bullhead City to Tempe, AZ. Roderick is enjoying his time finishing his Economics degree at ASU ( although finals stink). I am being a dental hygienist in Scottsdale, which is very fun! I love the people I work with and it keeps me busy. We are getting ready to head up to Utah next week for our Christmas break and can't wait. This blogging stuff is fun!

Italy Rocks

Italy Rocks
mopeds are the coolest

Our Summer Trip

Our Summer Trip
Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!