Monday, February 4, 2008

Life in 2008

Someday I will become better about updating this regularly. Heck, maybe that will be one of my New Years resolutions...can you make those in February? What? It's already February. A lot has been going on as usual. I stopped piano, but I am still taking classes and working hard as a dental hygienist in Scottsdale. More good news...Rod and I recently found out I am pregnant. I am in my 9th week, so we still have a long way to go but we are very excited!!

Rod graduated in December in Economics and is working at Vanguard, an investment company. He is enjoying it so far and preparing himself for the GMAT in March and the LSAT in June. He wants to do his MBA and Law degree at the same time. More school for him, but we are looking forward to the new things life is bringing us. More on the Davies saga later, I will add pictures later.

1 comment:

Ciara said...

April! Welcome back! I am bad at updating myself being so busy, but I have tried to update at least once or twice a month. Glad to see you support mitt (hello, you did join his family).
CONGRATS on the baby! I hope mama and fetus are healthy and safe. Holler to Roderick for me! I hope you're enjoying warm arizona as kentucky is cold for now with tornadoes (yikes)!

Here We Are

Here We Are
My first blog experience

Halloween in AZ

This is the first picture I could find of us. Really it is Christmas now. Rod and I had fun planning this Halloween party. I even thought it would be a good time to make costumes ( I will think more about that next time).

Europe up till now

We spent a month this summer in Europe and it was so fun!! Then we packed up and moved from Bullhead City to Tempe, AZ. Roderick is enjoying his time finishing his Economics degree at ASU ( although finals stink). I am being a dental hygienist in Scottsdale, which is very fun! I love the people I work with and it keeps me busy. We are getting ready to head up to Utah next week for our Christmas break and can't wait. This blogging stuff is fun!

Italy Rocks

Italy Rocks
mopeds are the coolest

Our Summer Trip

Our Summer Trip
Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!